Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lunch With Stephen Harper

I dreamed I had lunch with Stephen Harper

He had a steak sandwich (well done) and a glass of red wine
I had a reuben and a beer (dark)

He smiled at me and asked if I had any questions.

I asked him to do something about greenhouse gas emissions
He said no

I asked him to do something about child poverty
He said no

I asked him to allocate more of the budget to foreign aid
He said no

I asked him to spend more on the CBC
He said no

I asked him to stop giving tax breaks to the rich
He said no

I asked him to stop using attack ads
He said no

I asked him to consult more widely about government policy
He said no

I asked him to rethink our policy in Afghanistan
He said no

I asked him to resign
He said OK

Too bad it was only a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment